Let Fox Cater Your Next Event
Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q has a dedicated full-service catering team, committed to attending to every detail so that you can relax and join your guests. While Fox Bros. is best known for our barbecue, we are able to create custom packages for any occasion. From office meetings to wedding receptions, no event is beyond our capabilities. Contact a member of our catering team today to learn more about how we can make your next event an unforgettable one.
Catering Plan Packages
Our most popular is the Pick Two, incorporating 2 meats and 2 side items, which are portioned based on your final guest count. Remember, all plans include plastic plates and cutlery sets, serving utensils, classic sliced white bread and our popular Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q Sauce. Additional meat options and side items can be added a la carte.
Please call 404-414-0826 for a full cost proposal based on your selections and event details.
Our Catering Policies
- Full service catering & delivery packages are available for groups of 15 guests and larger. Smaller groups are invited to pick-up from our restaurant.
- We request 48 minimum hours notice for any Catering or Delivery order and 72 hours notice on specialty desserts. Our calendar fills in quickly, so please don't hesitate placing your order soon to ensure product availability. Delivery requests are subject to driver availability.
- There is a $25 Delivery Fee for locations inside the Perimeter. Further deliveries are welcomed and the fee will be based on mileage from the restaurant. Our services are capped to locations less than 75 miles away from our restaurant on Dekalb Avenue. Additionally, deliveries further than 20 miles are required to meet a Food and Beverage Minimum based on our travel distance.
- Relax and let us take care of all the details, from disposable pans and chafing stands, to "upscale" plates and utensils.
- Full service, including set-up and breakdown, as well as a professional staff to meet each of your requests. Staff will be determined by our team of experts based on the structure of your event and your anticipated guest count.